Monday, July 6, 2026

BYU Soccer Camp

Along with 5 of her teammates (Madison, Ady, Kam, Sadie and Liyah) Hallie went to the BYU women's soccer camp this week. It was 4 straight days from 9-5 pm. They had a fantastic balance of fun and soccer. Hallie loved eating at their school's cafeteria every day. Her favorite was the fettuccine noodles with alfredo and dole whip. She loved spending time with all her favorite friends from soccer, especially Sadie. In addition to soccer, they watched the USA world cup soccer game together and went to Summit Peaks waterpark. Next year, the girls are old enough to stay in a dorm together if they want. I can't believe my baby is old enough to do that. I felt like her being gone so much this week was too much and I missed her. Haha. But, it is a year away, so I'll try not to stress about it. Her only complaint about the camp is that she was grouped with a "terrible" group as she puts it and they lost most of their games during the camp. 












No comments: